ACCEPTS ROUND INTERCHANGEABLE POWER PLUGS (SOLD SEPARATELY).
Designed for use with our battery eliminator kits that use 2 x AAA, 2 x AA, 2 x C or 2 x D alkaline batteries, or 1 x 2450 lithium button/coin cell battery. This AC to DC wall power adapter (white) plugs accepts round interchangeable power plugs (sold separately) and converts 100VAC-240VAC to 3.3VDC @ 1A. This AC to DC wall power adapter is in a special white color to better blend into white or light-colored decors. Comes with a 5-ft long power cable with a 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel plug connector at the end.
Since this AC to DC wall power adapter can supply up to 1A of output current, it can power more than just a single electronic device by purchasing additional active and passive dummy cell batteries and our optional power splitter cables (available in 2-way up through 8-way). We also sell optional power extension cables when additional cable length is required.
IMPORTANT NOTES: This AC to DC Wall Power Adapter accepts round interchangeable power plugs which are not included and must be purchased separately. Round interchangeable power plugs install by turning clockwise while pushing down until a "click" is heard and the plug locks into place. The plug can be removed by turning counterclockwise while pushing down on the locking button labeled "PUSH".
IMPORTANT NOTES: This AC to DC Wall Power Adapter Converts the AC voltage coming from the wall outlet into 3.3VDC which is what’s needed to supply power to your flameless LED candles and other electronic devices that use 2 x AAA, 2 x AA, 2 x C or 2 x D batteries, or 1 x 2450 Lithium button/coin cell battery. A regular alkaline battery supplies about 1.5VDC, so 2 batteries supply about 3VDC, so the 3.3VDC supplied by this power adapter is well within the range required by electronic devices that operate on 2 alkaline batteries or 1 x 2450 lithium button/coin cell battery. The power adapter is supplying the same power as these batteries, and your electronic devices won’t know the difference. Our power adapters can power more than one electronic device, so if you need to power multiple electronic devices from a single AC to DC wall power adapter, simply purchase the necessary active and passive dummy cell batteries, power splitter cables, and power extension cables. 1 x active dummy cell battery and 1 x passive dummy cell battery are needed for each flameless LED candle or electronic device you wish to power. This power adapter will not work with electronic devices that use anything other than 2 alkaline batteries or 1 x 2450 lithium button/coin cell battery.
· Works with Round Interchangeable Power Plugs (Sold Separately)
· Designed For Use with Our Battery Eliminator Kits That Use 2 x AAA, 2 x AA, 2 x C or 2 x D Alkaline Batteries, or 1 x 2450 Lithium Button/Coin Cell Battery
· AC to DC Wall Power Adapter Converts 100VAC-240VAC to 3.3VDC @ 1A
· 5-ft Long Power Cable
· 5.5mm x 2.1mm Barrel Plug at End of Power Cable
· Will Power 1 or More Electronic Devices That Use 2 x AAA, 2 x AA, 2 x C or 2 x D Alkaline Batteries, or 1 x 2450 Lithium Button/Coin Cell Battery
· Works With Our Power Splitter Cables and Power Extension Cables (Mates With 5.5mm x 2.1mm Barrel Socket)
· Works With Our AAA, AA, C, D and 2450 Button/Coin Cell Active Dummy Cell Batteries (Mates With 5.5mm x 2.1mm Barrel Socket)
· Special White Color Better Blends into White or Light-Colored Decors
Made in China for LightsandBatteries.com
Manufacturer’s Part Number
100VAC-240VAC @ 50Hz-60Hz
Output Voltage & Current
3.3VDC @ 1A (3.3W)
Output Voltage Regulation
Output Voltage Ripple
Ambient Operating Temperature
Operating Relative Humidity
Indoor Use Only
Housing Size (Width x Height x Depth)
1.614” x 2.323” x 1.358” (41mm x 59mm x 34.5mm)
Cable Length & Type
5-ft (1.5m) 24AWG Zip Wire
· 5.5mm x 2.1mm Barrel Plug
· Accepts Round Interchangeable Power Plugs (Sold Separately)
Housing & Cable Color
Standards and Certifications
FCC, UL, GS, CE, UKCA, TUV, VI, RoHS
Round Interchangeable Power Plugs Sold Separately:
· AU (Australia)
· EU (Europe)
· UK (United Kingdom)
· US (United States)